The Dniester School
The original location of the Dniester School was three miles west of Thorsby on Glen Park Road. It was constructed in 1928 out of locally milled lumber. The school was originally built to accommodate 40 students and had teacher's quarters above the classroom.
McConnell Building Movers helped relocate the school to Alberta Heritage Exposition Park in 1995 after it was donated to Leduc West Antique Society by Marie Wegner. Volunteers then restored the building to its original condition and furnished it with authentic period artifacts and antiques.