leduc west antiques


Leduc West Antique Society Information

Frequently Asked Questions

Is there a food concession on site?

A food concession is available during events. Groups or school tours can also request to have the concession open during their visit.

Can I bring my dog to the park?

Dogs are not permitted in the park. Dogs are permitted in the campground as long as they are leashed. Please remember to pick up after your dog.

Can I have my wedding at the park?

We will no longer hold weddings are the park as the Hooper building where we hold events is not available after October 1, 2019.

When is the park open?

The park is open for LWAS events, such as the Swap Meet and Tractor Pull in May. The park can also be booked for school tours, group tours and other private functions, such as reunions. Call ahead to make arrangements and reserve your preferred dates.

How much does it cost to visit the park?

General admission for most events is $10 per person, children under 12 admitted for free. Contact LWAS for a quote on group tours or facility rentals.

Is the park available for school or group tours?

Yes! We would be pleased to host your group. Please contact us well in advance to reserve your preferred date.

Is there camping nearby?

Camping is available on the grounds during the Annual Exposition in July for $10 per vehicle per day. Dry camping only so come prepared with your water and empty your tanks before arriving. Click here for more information on camp grounds in the Leduc and Devon area.

What is the process for donating a building?

Call the office or use the contact form to get in touch with the board. They will want as much pertinent information about the building as you can provide, as well as photos and any documentation that proves your ownership. Applications for donations of buildings are reviewed at the board's monthly meetings.

How do I become a member of LWAS?

Fill out the application form and return it, along with appropriate fees, to: Leduc West Antique Society, 9745-33 Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T6N 1B6. The form can also be hand delivered to any of the LWAS board members or dropped off at the office, but call ahead to make arrangements.

How do I submit a financial donation?

Financial donations are always appreciated. Please make cheques payable to Leduc West Antique Society and send them to: 9745-33 Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T6N 1B6. Cheques can be dropped off at the society office, but please call ahead to make arrangements.

I have antiques to donate. Who do I talk to?

Call the LWAS office or use the contact form to get in touch with the board. Then you'll be asked to provide photos of the items you wish to donate, along with as much pertinent information as you can provide. The LWAS board reviews applications for donations at their monthly meetings.

Can I get a tax-deductible receipt for donations?

Yes. LWAS is registered under the charitable societies act, so we can issue receipts for income tax purposes as long as you provide your mailing address when you send in your cheque.

How do I enter the tractor pull competition?

If you are interested in competing in any of our tractor pull competitions, please call the LWAS office at 780-986-5912.

How do I volunteer for events at the park?

We welcome volunteers throughout the year for various tasks. Please call the office at 780-446-7652 or use the contact form to let us know how and when you'd like to be involved.

How can I get on your newsletter mailing list?

Members of the society are automatically signed up to receive The Ignitor, our LWAS newsletter, either by e-mail or regular mail, depending on their preference. Call the office at 780-986-5912 or fill out and return this application form if you wish to become an LWAS member. You will also find the latest edition of The Ignitor on our website.

Can I book a table at your next event?

LWAS welcomes vendors with all types of produce and homemade goods to sell their wares at our events! The Vendor Information page has all the details.