Saturday, July 22 & Sunday, July 23th, 2017 - 27th Annual Exposition (Featuring Rumley)
Leduc West Antique Annual Exposition is the biggest event of the year at the park - held over two days the last weekend in July. The main event of the weekend is known as Old Iron - displays of vintage farm equipment, antique tractors, old cars and trucks, working scale models of various vehicles and demonstrations of threshing, plowing, wood cutting and planing. Plus, members of the Northern Alberta Blacksmith Guild will be hard at work in their replica shop, using authentic tools to create pieces for the Society. http://www.leducwestantique.com/Blog.asp
Feature for 2017 is: Rumley
The weekend is packed with fun activities for all ages, beginning with a pancake breakfast at 7:30 a.m. each morning, tractor pulls, antique parade, petting zoo, sawmill, rope-making, threshing, wire-tie baler,1940's diorama, free Jigger Train rides, great food and plenty of interesting items for sale from a variety of vendors. At 2:30 p.m. each day you can sample the cinnamon buns baked in the clay oven. The Saturday supper is served at 5:00 p.m. in the Town Square.
- Admission is $10 per day for 13 and older.
- Youth is $5 per day for children 6 - 12
- Children 5 and under are admitted for free.
- Exhibitors are $10 for the weekend.
- Dry Camping is available on site at a cost of $10 per vehicle per day.
- Saturday Supper at 5:30 p.m. Cost $15.00 per person
- Concert 7:00 p.m. featuring Jerry Huck and Friends Tickets are $20.00 per person - Tickets available at: ATB Financial in Devon, Leduc Co-op Ltd, Leduc Regional Chamber of Commerce, and Sylvia Paul (780-987-5204)
- Please note: WE DO NOT ACCEPT Interac, Visa, or Mastercard. CASH ONLY
7:30 a.m. - Pancake Breakfast - $5.00 per person
9:00 a.m. - Church Service - Sunday only
10:00 a.m. - Plowing, Tractor Pulls
10:30 a.m. - Sawmill, Cinnamon Buns Baked in Clay oven, Saturday & Sunday
11:00 - 1:00 - Gazebo Entertainment
11:00 - 3:00 - Children's Activities
11:00 a.m. - Threshing and Wire-Tie Baler
12:00 noon - Pizza baked in Clay oven
12:30 p.m. - Opening Cermonies - Lead by Sheriff's Posse - Saturday only
12:45 p.m. - Parade - Lead by Leduc County Float, Trucks, Cars, Other
2:00 p.m. - Cinnamon Buns Baked in Clay Oven
2:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Gazebo Entertainment
2:30 p.m. - Threshing & Wire - Tie Baler
3:00 p.m. - Sawmill
3:30 p.m. - Plowing
5:00 p.m. - Roast Beef Supper
7:00 p.m. - Entertainment in Hooper Building - Jerry Huck - Tickets available at: ATB Financial in Devon, Leduc Co-op Ltd., Leduc Regional Chamber of Commerce, and Sylvia Paul (780-987-5204)