Leduc Country Lights
Volunteer Appreciation Night & LWAS Annual General Meeting
Annual Fall Harvest
Leduc West Antique Society Expo, July 20 & 21, 2019, Items of Note for Pullers
- Tractor pulls start Saturday and Sunday @ 10:00 AM.
- Weigh-in times, Thursday late afternoon, Friday 3:00 till early evening and Saturday morning at 7:30. We recommend that pullers try to weigh their tractors by Friday to avoid a late start Saturday.
- Tractor hook-up fee, $20.00 per driver, no limit as to how many tractors a driver may register. The fee is to cover cost of track maintenance, sled maintenance and trophies/ribbons. The fee also covers admission for the driver and spouse, other passengers travelling with the driver must pay the $12.00 per person entrance fee.
- Drivers must supply their own insurance coverage and sign our waiver form when registering.
- Drawbar height is 18”
- Phone numbers, Ron @780-446-7652 or Robert @ 780-289-2557
29th Annual Exposition
Spring Tractor Pull 2019 Details
2019 Tractor Pull & Swap Meet
May 25 & 26, 2019 - Fall Country Harvest (Rescheduled) & Spring Pull
July 20 & 21, 2019 - Annual Exposition
September 14, 2019 - Fall Country Harvest
Annual General Meeting 2018
Annual General Meeting for LWAS is on Friday, November 16, 2018. Potluck starts at 6:00 p.m., followed by the AGM and then entertianment by the Farm Boys.
The LWAS 2018 Annual Fall Harvest has been cancelled due to the weather. Please check our website soon for 2019 events and functions.
2018 Fall Country Harvest - September 15, 2018
Please Note: The LWAS Annual Fall Harvest has been postponed until September 29, 2018!!!
September 15, 2018 - Leduc West Antique Society Fall Harvest and Tractor Pull
28th Annual Exposition - July 21 & 22, 2018 - featuring minneapolis moline tractors and equipment
Swap Meet & Tractor Pull - Saturday, May 26, 2018
Vendors selling collectibles, antiques, memorabilia, arts & crafts, tractors and equipment, car & truck parts, and MORE!
Tractor Pulls - 1960 & older - start @ 10:00 aM
Breakfast @ 8:00 AM - Concession open
Look for our advertisement in the Leduc Representative and the Leduc-Wetaskiwin County Market!
The events for 2018 are: May 26, 2018 : Swap Meet & Tractor Pull
July 21 & 22, 2018: 28th Annual Exposition - Featuring Minneapolis Moline Tractors & Equipment
September 15, 2018: Fall Harvest & Tractor Pull
Museum puts local history at your fingertips
Events showcase vintage farm tools and techniques
Leduc West Antique Society loves to host great events that bring the community together. You are invited to join them for the annual May Tractor Pull and Swap Meet, the July Exposition and the Country Harvest in September.
Every event LWAS hosts offers something for the whole family to enjoy, as well as a chance to tour the park and take in the historic and replica buildings, the many antiques and collectibles on display and demonstrations of tools and techniques that are rarely practiced any more.
If you’ve got something to sell, LWAS welcomes vendors with all kinds of home made goods, produce and food items. Contact the society for more information.
The events for 2017 are: May 20, 2017 : Swap Meet & Tractor Pull
July 22 & 23, 2017: 27th Annual Exposition - Featuring Rumley
September 9, 2017: Fall Harvest & Tractor Pull