St. John’s Lutheran Church
This church was originally built in the Telfordville area, using cut and squared local logs. Construction began in 1934 and was completed in 1936.
It was donated to LWAS by its parishioners, along with baptismal fonts, pews, a bell and an antique organ that is more than 100 years old. The restored building is available for weddings and church services are held there during Leduc West Antique Society events.